Use Email Folders
You can organize and store your messages in customizable folders. By default, five stock folders are provided:
You can create as many additional folders as you need. For example, you could create a folder for each of your courses so that e-mail messages related to your English class can be separated from messages related to biology or health.
- Inbox: Contains all new messages that you receive.
- Drafts: Contains all unsent messages that you are still composing.
- Sent: Contains a copy of each message that you send.
- Trash: Contains all messages deleted from any folder.
- Manage Folders: Opens a window where you can add, delete, and rename folders.